Ruby Electronics TS-2100 Hand-held Long Range CCD Barcode Scanner USB Interface Review

Ruby Electronics TS-2100 Hand-held Long Range CCD Barcode Scanner USB InterfaceI purchased the hand held scanner to read nonstandard bar-codes.The scanner did not work right out of the box and I did not realize there were so many bar-code languages. Ruby Electronics provided the best support possible and exceeded my expectations of what a supplier should do.If every electronics supplier worked with a customer the way they worked with me, no one would ever complain about a product not meeting expectations.Once I was given the correct bar-code language the scanner is perfect.I would definitely buy it again, but I would only buy it from Ruby Electronics.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Ruby Electronics TS-2100 Hand-held Long Range CCD Barcode Scanner USB Interface

Product Description:
This is a TS-2100 hand-held long range commercial grade CCD scanner from Tysso. This device has been used in many commercial locations with great compatibility with various POS (Point Of Sales) equipments. This is a very reliable and durable product for your serious business need. This product comes with USB interface and keyboard emulation capability. So scanning a barcode would be just like typing in the numbers from your computer keyboard. Please consult with your system integrator to ensure both hardware and software compatibility before purchase.

Buy cheap Ruby Electronics TS-2100 Hand-held Long Range CCD Barcode Scanner USB Interface now

0 comments:

Post a Comment