Microvision ROV Tethered MS2200 Review

Microvision ROV Tethered MS2200I have used several different types of scanners, and this one is probably my least favorite. I love the fact that it it is wireless, but the quality of the scanning function is not what I had hoped. I wish I had purchased the Flic model instead.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Microvision ROV Tethered MS2200

Product Description:
ROV Scanner is a feature-rich Barcode Scanner suited for simple tasks but also fulfills complex scanning needs of even the most demanding user. ROV benefits: * ROV Scanner/ROV Scanner with Bluetooth * Memory 4,000 UPC-A bar codes * Time Stamps Store the time a bar code is scanned in batch operation * Power 3 AAA alkaline batteries or 3 AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries(batteries not included) * Symbologies Supported UPC/EAN/JAN, Code 39, Code 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, RSS, Codabar

Buy cheap Microvision ROV Tethered MS2200 now

0 comments:

Post a Comment